Data Analytics and Transparency
One of the biggest challenges facing employers is how to provide their employees with the best possible care, delivering the best possible medical outcomes while at the same time controlling healthcare costs. Studies prove that a high quality, robust medical plan is a key factor in employee satisfaction and retention. When an organization chooses a health plan, they are investing in the care and well-being of their employees and families.
The Health Benefit Alliance will provide you with the insights needed to know what’s really going on in your plan with frequent data and utilization updates on your plan’s performance and equip you with the analytics needed to direct your plan’s evolution.
Quality data leads to the best decisions. That’s why we deliver actionable insights on the trends and factors that affect your healthcare plan. The Health Benefit Alliance has the ability to provide real-time medical and pharmacy utilization data, along with the state-of-the-art predictive claims and cost analysis technology that helps us work with your organization as one team to manage the costs associated with chronic, complex and critical illness outcomes. With this information, we are able to help you proactively address health issues before they increase your organization’s healthcare costs.
In order to accomplish this, The Health Benefit Alliance utilizes the most revolutionary Health Management, Data Management and Predictive Healthcare Analytics and Reporting and Technology available in the industry.
This helps our clients gain more meaningful insight and better manage and analyze the cost, quality of care and risk of their population by:
- Providing complete visibility into the health and total cost of care of their employee population.
- Mandatory Medical Second Opinions with Nationally Renowned Physicians confirm diagnosis and course of treatment for complex and critical medical needs.
- Identifying high-quality, low-cost providers and outcomes.
- Tracking chronic conditions and their impact on population health.
- Identifying wasteful or unnecessary medical utilization (i.e. ER visits, admissions).