Networks and Access to Quality Care
The Health Benefit Alliance allows you to have access to over 600,000 physicians nationwide as well as virtually every hospital in the United States. This is made possible because The Health Benefit Alliance has the ability to either (a.) select a specific nationally recognized network (b.) combine networks (c.) provide access to virtually all physicians and facilities utilizing reference-based pricing.
Members are given the ability to easily identify Top Local Specialists
The process of making an appointment with a specialist can be difficult to navigate. We handle the confusing stuff, so you can focus on getting better.
We understand your unique needs:
- Whether you request a specialist online or by phone, we’ll quickly gather information needed to give you the best recommendations, such as:
- Diagnosis from a medical professional for your illness or injury.
- Your preferences for physician gender, age, office locations, languages spoken, and any other factors important to you.
- Confirmation of any medical records or tests needed for your first visit.
- We combine data science and the advice of world-class physicians:
- Our cutting-edge data science identifies the best possible specialists for you based on quality factors, your personal preferences and the oversight of our world-renowned Clinical Advisory Board.
- Specialist recommendations are based on quality measurement criteria; we have no financial or legal ties to the physicians we recommend, and we do not use online reviews from the general public.
- We give personal recommendations:
- You receive detailed bios of at least three recommended specialists.
- We confirm insurance acceptance, appointment availability and any necessary medical records or tests needed prior to your visit.
Access to Nationally Renowned Physician and Facility Expertise
The Health Benefit Alliance has assembled, along with its administrative and medical expert partners, access to one of the widest selections of National and Regional networks as well as panels of nationally renowned medical experts. These experts will confirm diagnosis of critical and complex illness and work with the members and their providers to assist in the proper course of treatment to ensure the very best and most cost-effective outcomes.